Are you a small business that wants to get up and running ASAP with a well designed Shopify site?
An investment of $9750 USD
Who is this for?
- You want a beautiful, strategic and professionally built online store, but have a limited budget.
- Your website launch plans have been pushed behind by weeks or months and you don’t have time for a 4-6 week process.
- You’ve tried to build your store yourself but are overwhelmed or realized your time would be better spent on what you do best.
- You have a Shopify website already but it’s outdated, confusing and doesn’t reflect your brand today. It’s time for a refresh.
What does it include?
Our Intensive delivers a professional design & build that looks and feels like your brand, and meets your customers’ needs.
Compared to our higher priced packages, this service does not include heavy theme customization, or custom theme development, which is why we are able to offer at this price point.
- 60 min strategy call
- Full website design & build of the following pages:
- 2 Additional Pages
- App Installation:
- Instagram Feed
- Product Reviews
- Addition of up to 5 products
- Addition of 1 blog post
- Up to 5 Luna Templates sections
- Mobile optimization
- 1 round of design revision with 30 min review call
- Video Tutorials to show you how you can update things yourself
- Cost of the Shopify Theme
- Graphics and images
- Shopify & domain fees
• Complete Brand & Store Questionnaires
• Provide all website materials (images, text, product information)
• 60 min strategy call
• Schedule design review calls (Day 1 and Day 2 depending on time zone)
• Website mockups are designed and presented to you
• One round of design refinements
• Website is built
• One round of refinements for final touches
• Video tutorials sent
• 30 days of email support
- Have a brand identity (minimum of logos, colors, font files, images)
- Know your target audience
- Purchase a domain name (URL)
- Complete client questionnaires so we can understand your brand, and your preferences & needs for the website
- Provide product information (titles, descriptions, variants, prices, images)
- Provide visuals and written copy for other pages
- Be available during the booked days to answer any questions and provide feedback
We’ve helped over 100 clients combined, and helped 1000+ web designers get started on Shopify. We know our stuff.
An investment of $9750 USD
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you book your dates, we’ll send over two questionnaires that need to be completed beforehand so we can understand your brand and website needs.
You’ll also need to organize your brand identity (logos, colors, font files, images) in order to send to us.
These materials are due 2 weeks before your Intensive dates so that we can review them, and make sure we are ready to hit the ground running.
We’ll then have a one hour prep call to talk about your vision, and walk you through what to expect for the Intensive.
We have limited availability as we only take on a certain number of projects per month. Reach out and we may have a space for you!
Please give yourself at least 3 weeks in advance to fill out our questionnaires and gather your materials.
In order to deliver on a tight timeline like this, we keep a very strict schedule.
You need to be available for a design review call on days 1 and 2. You will also need to be available on day 4 to provide your final feedback.
We aim to collect all the information we need before the Intensive begins, but ideally you are available throughout the week to answer questions that may come up.
Work will begin at 10AM GMT (London) time.
Since the first day is design, if your time zone is also close to GMT, your first design review call will take place on Day 2 in the morning. If your time zone is closer to EST or PST, your first design review call will take place on Day 1 in the morning or early afternoon.
Use this text block to discuss some commonly asked questions like shipping and returns, sizing, warrantieSure, if you require extra features or more pages built, we can book you in for an additional day. However, if you require a more customized website, one of our custom packages might be a better fit for you.
We’re available for email support for 30 days. However, this does not mean we can make changes to your website.
If you need further changes, you may book either one of us for an additional day to make any additions.
First, fill out our inquiry form. If we think the Intensive is the right fit for you and that we’d be a good fit, we’ll have a call together to get to know you. Following this, you can book by choosing dates from our calendar that you know you can have your prerequisite materials ready by, and will be available to communicate with.
You can pay by debit or credit card. We collect payment in two installments. The first half must be paid to book the slot, and the second half must be paid before the project start date.
Due to the reservation of our time, refunds are not available. You may be able to reschedule up to 30 days prior to our start date, to a date up to 90 days in advance if we have times available. You may only reschedule once.